Today the world will stop and we will witness the Greatest Fight in Boxing History. The Fight about Pride, Dignity and Honor. Who's the best and king of the ring. The Fight Between Eight-division world champion Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao Against The Undefeated Pound For Pound King Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. The Fight Of The Millenium.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Press Conference

Floyd Mayweather Jnr and Manny Pacquiao come face-to-face in Los Angeles on Wednesday . The meeting marks the first, and only time, the pair will square-off ahead of the weigh-in, 24 hours before their mouth-watering May 2 blockbuster bout, so it promises to be explosive. The press conference gets under way at 8.30pm (UK time) and Sportsmail will bring you live coverage so be sure to tune in. Freddie Roach (Pacquiao's trainer): 'We are in the toughest fight of our lives, we are fighting the best fighter in the world... but we are going to kick his ass.' Manny Pacquiao: 'For the fans of boxing, I believe, this is what you are waiting for since five years ago. Both of us are going to undergo hard training for this fight and we will do our best on May 2 to make you happy.' Floyd Mayweather: 'This is a fight the world can't miss, it is an unbelievable match-up. I'm in the gym working right now, dedicating myself to the sport because I've never wanted to win a fight so much in my life.' So, the boxers won't square up until the weigh-in on May 1 in Las Vegas. Until then stayed tuned as Sporstmail will bring you all the latest news, pictures and videos as we gear up to the biggest fight in boxing history.

Mayweather speaks Ellerbe acknowledges Floyd Mayweather Sr, who will train his son for the fight, but who is declining to speak at the podium. And then an emphatic introduction of: “pound for pound the greatest fighter on this planet: Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather!” “It’s all about the best fighting the best. And Pacquiao is one fo the best fighters of this era. Everything is about timing. I think we couldn’t choose a better time. Our game plan is just to be smart and take it one fight at a time, like all 47 [previous] fights. This is a fight that the world can’t miss. This is an unbelievable matchup. Action-packed fight. I’m in the gym working right now, dedicating myself to the sport. Pushing myself to the limit because I’ve never wanted to win a fight so bad in my life. And I’m pretty sure he’s going to push himself to the limit, because wants to win the same way. “One thing I do know about any sport. When you lose, it’s in your mind. If you lost once, it’s in your mind. If you lost twice, it’s in your mind. From day one, I was always taught to be a winner, no matter what. Be a winner. Push yourself to the limit. Stay focused and be the best that you can be. Stephen Espinoza, I want to thank you. Richard Sturm, I want to thank you. Bob Arum, Team Pacquiao. Because without everyone together, we couldn’t make this fight happen. So I have to be thankful for us coming together as one, so we can give the world what thay want to see: “Mayweather-Pacquiao, the biggest fight in boxing history.”


Pacquiao speaks After a long-winded introduction that touches on the ancient roots of the Filipino people, Bob Arum finally brings Manny Pacquiao to the microphone. “I believe this is what you have been waiting for since five years ago,” Pacquiao says. “The fight is on and you’re very excited. Both of us, we are going to undergo hard training for this fight. We will do our best and on May 2 to make you happy. “The most important thing ... is the name of the lord. The name of the lord will be glorified. I want to let the people know that there is a God who can raise people from nothing into something. And that’s me. I came from nothing into something.”


Roach: “We’re going to kick his ass” Freddie Roach, Pacquiao’s longtime trainer, keeps it short and sweet. “I’d really like to thank everyone who made this fight happen,” the six-time Trainer of the Year says. “I love challenges. This is the biggest challenge of my life. It’s finally here, it’s finally in front of me. I’ve been looking forward to it for a long time. “We are in the toughest fight of our life. We’re fighting the best fighter in the world. And we’re going to kick his ass. I’m sorry. Good luck, Floyd.”

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain